Now that the documents unavailable to defense lawyers during her trial have been obtained by the fOIA, it seems all those claims by the Feds about Manning endangering US war games were lies. The U.S. government repeatedly lied about the contents of a classified report about the impact of Chelsea Manning’s leak of U.S. diplomatic cables, that report now shows.
MLK Day March
Monday, January 21
Meet at the downtown Plaza at noon
March starts at 1 PM and ends at MLK Center
Next VFP Chapter 14 meeting Wednesday, February 6, 2019
See directions and information below
My Lai Exhibit March 1-3
Watch this page for announcements about how to enter our Peace Poetry contest and to apply for our Peace Scholarships. Coming in 2019!
See front page announcements and calendar for details
VFP meets the first Wednesday
of the month at 7:00 pm
Call for directions
Scott Camil Chapter Contact: 352-375-2563
Chapter email: email@example.com
Send Donations to address below
PO Box 142562, Gainesville, FL 32614-2562
Pickets for Peace and Justice
4:30 – 5:30pm
1st & 3rd Tuesdays
Corner of Archer Rd & SW 34th St
2nd & 4th Tuesdays
Corner of W. University Ave & 13th St
is continuing in Melrose, with picketing from 4:45 to 5:45 on Mondays.
See calendar for more events
Recent Blog Posts
- 2018 has been deadlier for schoolchildren than service members – The Washington Post
- Inside the U.S. Military Recruitment Program That Trained Nikolas Cruz to Be “A Very Good Shot” | Democracy Now!
- The empire Comes Home: Chelsea Manning’s View
- The Pentagon promised citizenship to immigrants who served. Now it might help deport them. – The Washington Post
- Shocking! Federal Prosecutors Apparently Lied About Wikileaks and Chelsea Manning | Law News